Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Greenville! The other one!

So this was yesterday, we rode about 56miles to greenville nc. Before the trip David, Jake and I bought some flAGS to let fly from our back packs as we road, I got an american flag so look for that in these pics and the other two being the good ole southern boys they are, are rockin the north carolina state flags! We call our selves team freedom! Colin who is from south carolina was waving his confederate flag from his pack, hes been banned from team freedom

Cool things that happened include but are not limited to:

Finding a coke can from 1983, it was an nc state ncaa basketball championship can!

We climbed a real tall tower along the highway.

In greenville I played a game of darts with oliver the dutchman and we were actually on the same team and somehow I ended up losing a $500 bet when he nailed a triple 20 to end the game of 301.

Its funny cuz this is the second $500 bet ive lost in as many weeks.
I bet muki he couldnt get a 7-6 split on the tenth frame of a bowling game amd he then proceeded to do just that, I just keep getting hustled!




1 comment: