Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My Heroes

T-minus 2 days until the start of this epic trip! 

Hard to believe that I'm finally actually going to get going on this crazy adventure. I've been planning on doing this since the end of my senior year oh high school. So this has been a full two years in the making and now its all about to happen! o manomanomanoman! 



Everything that I have needed to do has been done! I've raised the $4000 and beyond, I've gotten my bike, ridden it endlessly for the the past month and a half, in sunshine, rain, and snow, completed all my sweat equity hours, passed my physical, and somehow found a way to fit snuggly into a pair riding shorts without any underwear! The hard parts over! Now I just have to ride my bike!

I wanted to say a special thank you to everyone that donated and helped me reach and surpass my fundraising goal! 

Sanford Jones (Not even related but still donated!)
Evan Goodwin
Mike Tackenberg
Adair Black 
Alex Mendoza 
Aziz-Al Refaei 
Natalie Angel 
Anna Toubianna 
Lauren Diore 
Angie Lilly 
Nat Shtark and Poopie!
Yousef Al-Ojeiri 
Vicki Wong 
Emily Foster 
Victoria Cole 
Bobby Basso 
Max Terrien 
Ben Johnston 
My Slavs (Bart &Vido!)
Carie and Daene McKinney 
Cousin Kary 
Teresa Coon
Ryan Crawford 
Nikolai and DB!
Kim Eggerton 
James Booth 
Patricia Taylor 
Warren Brickell 
Hilary Munro
Fred Ambrosio
Hella Amelkin 
Adina Gottesman 
Neal Mazer 
*The Monroe's
Jason and Robert Koster
Daryle Russell 
Dona Richard 
The Saba family!!! 
Sylvia Crow 
James Ransom 
Grant Ludwig 
John and Ida Hannon
Fred Schlomka 
Salmah Al-hajaj 
Rivka Isaacson 
Priscilla Fairbanks and Owen Goldfarb 
Hellen and Richard Wolford 
The Pick family!  
Marilyn Fahey 
Darlene Suprenant 
Paul Belitz 
Naziha Hajjaj 
Floyd and Debbie Spencer 
Christopher Johnson
Jane Abel 
Adam Lynn 
Jennie Philllips 
Ishtak and Hellena Jarc (For the Beer!)
Rick, and Liz Good 
Alfred D'ambrosio 
Josh and Tweeney
Vera and Kenta 
Hope (for your moral not financial support) 
and of course 
Mama and Papa

This trip wouldn't be possible without your support! 

I'm new at this whole blogging thing so forgive me if its lame in comparison to other blogs you might follow but give me some time and I'll be a pro before you know it! 

Thanks for following me and check in again soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment