Hey guys so incase you want to send me something via Mail! Here are the mail drop address where we will be collecting mail.
May 19
125 S ESTES DR
CHAPEL HILL, NC 27514-9998
May 26
DOWNTOWN ASHEVILLE, NC 28802
June 02
15198 RANKIN AVE
DUNLAP, TN 37327-9998
June 09
201 N MAIN ST
BRINKLEY, AR 72021-9998
June 16
615 SW JENNINGS AVE
BARTLESVILLE, OK 74003-9998
June 23
300 S 5TH ST
LAMAR, CO 81052-2712
July 01
200 N WISCONSIN ST
GUNNISON, CO 81230-2626
July 07
391 HIGHWAY 163
KAYENTA, AZ 86033-9997
July 13
101 W GOODWIN ST STE 103
PRESCOTT, AZ 86303-9998
here are all the towns I'll be stoping in, so if your near by feel free to come say hello!
okay so that didnt work to well and I cant figure out how to fix it so enjoy the 4 copys of the trip plan I got here for ya
ReplyDelete