Monday, May 16, 2011

Beaglehaven again!

Nice it worked!
So today was like the easiest day ever only a 34mile ride on mostly flat ground and very little wind, I rode with katie and steve once more but for the second part of the day we rodw with the serious rides ed and colin, we road the last 12miles pace lining each other and averaged about 21mph! Twas most intense.

We arrived at bellheaven around noon a full hr and a half b4 we were supposed to get there. So we had lots of free time.

We went down to the lake side and had a huge mud fight for a good 30mins, then we took off in cars to some houses where some fruendly local folk let us shower!

I lucked out and was treated to a shower at a really nice house out of town, the ladie was real nice to us and gave us some authentic east carolina bbq and she had a beagle puppy named maggie that I played with for a solid 30mins! Heres a pic!


No comments:

Post a Comment