Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Bike and Bald

I forgot to thank someone!

Caroline Fischer!
For taking my background picture back in 2006 when I was in 9th grade. riding on the Ayalon Highway in Israel on Yom Kippur! No cars at all! T'was most awesome I must say.

Cooler yet is that I will be sporting the same Gloves and Helmet form that picture on this trip, However something I wont be sporting will be HAIR!

Yup, as of right now I'm clean-shaven and looking nice and BALD but we'll see how I look before the trip is over.

Here's the hair cut I had before the shave.
For some reason I got the feeling pink semi mohawks were going out of style. but lemme tell you they are big in Vermont!

check in again soon for more fun and hairy updates.

1 comment:

  1. Ben, you are rocking the mohawk. Unfortunately, I think Jordan (3 yo now) thinks that you're cooler than her, so she picked up some scissors and scalped her bangs.

    Awesome. Big hugs from the Lyons clan.

    ReplyDelete